Girls Only Talent ID Centre Sessions
OSA Academy are excited to announce the launch of our new Girls Only sessions. Our aim is to create the same academy environment for our girls only sessions and therefore engage and increase the number or girls playing football in the Oxfordshire area. The girls will benefit from the same extensive coaching programme along with arranged development matches through our strong links we have created over the years.
Our Girls Talent ID Centre sessions are for girls of all abilities and aim to support the development of every player. Whether you are a beginner, play for a club or just looking to improve your football skills we would love to see you.
We are extremely proud to have a range of UEFA B licensed coaches who have years of academy experience and a strong knowledge of the game. These coaches design sessions to meet the needs of every player in the centres, aiming to help players learn, develop and improve at their own speed on a platform where they can all feel comfortable through our fun, engaging & dynamic sessions.
What to expect at our Girls Only Talent ID Centre Programme?
- A fun, inclusive & welcoming environment
- Confidence building ethos
- Top ‘Academy Style’ coaching
- Structured pathways for talented players
- Development based sessions
- Inspiring & structured coaching delivered by DBS checked and UEFA/FA qualified coaches
- Development & elite level sessions catering for players of all abilities
The Oxford Academy, Sandy Lane West, OX4 6JZ