1 to 1 or Small Group Coaching
OSAA's 1 to 1 and small group coaching programmes allows players to have a technically detailed and structured individual development programme based around their specific needs. For players aged 5-16 each programme will be developed to improve the individuals technical ability. Programmes can also be designed around football specific fitness sessions, using different physical exercises alongside technical ball work and ball mastery practices.
Programme lengths can vary and each individuals strengths and weaknesses will both be developed and enhanced by our highly structured individual programme. All sessions will be taken by our UEFA B licensed coaches and all equipment necessary will be provided by Oxfordshire Skill Acquisition Academy coaches.
Benefits of 1 to 1 sessions
- The sessions can be conducted at a venue that is convenient to the player
- Sessions are delivered by UEFA qualified coaches
- Sessions are also delivered by EX Professional Academy Coaches
- Personally written feedback & individual progress reports
- Technical sessions
- Tactical sessions
- Movement/Awareness sessions
- Small group coaching (more if requested)
For more information on 1 to 1 coaching, small group sessions and the topics/specific training programmes our coaches can provide, please contact email@example.com.